fbpx
 
Monday - Friday9AM - 5PM
Emailhello@ndiyomedia.com
Visit our social pages
TRIED, TESTED, TRUE

From Ideas
To Results

We have developed a rock-solid process for achieving results. From our first contact with you to your first smile when you see results.

STEP 1First Contact

The first step is our first contact. This is where we discuss what you want to do/achieve.

STEP 2Review

After the first contact, we will send a document that highlights what was discussed and what you want to achieve to be sure we are on the same page.

STEP 3The Pitch

When you agree with the review sent, a document will be sent in 48 hours, telling you how we plan to help you achieve what you want to achieve and what it will cost.

STEP 4Agreement

If you like the pitch sent, we can proceed to the next stage. If you'd like to make edits, we will do that at this stage before we proceed.

STEP 5Payment

Once an agreement has been reached on the pitch sent, payment will be required to start work. 70% of payment is required to commence work, with the remaining 30% expected to be paid on completion.

STEP 6Execution

When payment is received, the work will commence. You'll be sent updates and reports on the work that is being done.

GET IN TOUCHContact Us

Want to work with us or you have any questions? Please, feel free to contact us. You can send us a mail or call us.
Call Us
+2348150427050
Email Us
hello@ndiyomedia.com

    NDIYO MEDIAWHO ARE WE?
    We are a marketing communications and strategy firm helping businesses stand out and grow.
    CONNECT WITH USNdiyo Media on Social Media
    We are available 24/7 on social media. Connect with us!

    Copyright by Ndiyo Media. All rights reserved.

    Open chat
    1
    Hi! Do you need help?
    Hello! How can we help you today?